Project i
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project i: the RPG Update

Go down

Project i: the RPG Update Empty Project i: the RPG Update

Post by Game Master Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:36 am

Blah, the initiation post MIGHT be a little early or a little late. I'm sneaking on right now, so I can't really do much. School has taken over most of my time so I haven't been able to work on the story much. I wil TRY hard to do as much as I can while I'm at school and have access to the computers in the library. Tomorrow's a Gold Day (which means I have two freaking hours afterschool to work on everything since I get off at 1:15) Wish me luck that my mom doesn't pick me up early, 'cause tomorrows the big day. Oh, and I'm getting a new computer, so I might not be able to post from home, since I'm supposed to be giving away the one I'm using right now...we'll see what happens tomorrow...

I'll probably get picked up at 4:00 pm, so that means I'll have to either post early from school, or post late from home. I think posting early from school will work better...and once I get home, I'm not sure if I'll have computer access, BUT I'll never know.

Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-08-24

https://projecti.forumotion.com/project-i-rpg-f19/

Back to top Go down